Tuesday, September 21, 2010

is american express IN CHICAGO a good credit card?

Ok. I have already only one credit card which is Chase Universal Mastercard which gives me only one point for each $1 purchase reedable for movie ticket from 900 points. I am thinking about getting a better reward card with low APR. I would like the card that which would give me extra points if I spent money at restaurants like arbys, sturbucks. I go to school in Chicago downtown everyday and I always have to buy some food. Even though I take with me, I am still hungry and I buy some. I am thinking about IN CHICAGO card but they don't say much about its benefits. They say it earns me double points in city essentials like dining but I don't know if all restaurants in chicago or only special. I f not AMEX I am thinking about Capital one, Citi, Bank of America, or still Chase. Could someone help me?